The jadeite peach which signifies longevity. The perfect gift!
|Shape and Cut||Carving of a peach and ruyi|
|Colour||Colourless to Grey|
|Comments||Some inclusions, visible stone lines, cannot be felt. No rough surface. Does not affect overall outlook. See pictures and video. Jadeite customised in 22k yellow gold bail, top with imperial green round cabochon.|
|Remarks||Item includes gift box, jadeite polishing cloth and certificate of guarantee.|
Please Take Note
- Please take some time to read through our full shipping policy before purchase. We offer free shipping and express shipping (surcharges applies for express shipping). Options available at check-out.
- All photos and videos are taken under natural daylight and it is non-edited. Do note that colour may differ from device to device.
- We do our best to provide you with the full descriptions and measurements. Do read them carefully. For conversions of measurements, kindly goggle for the most suitable chart according to your preference.
- All our items is not accompanied with gemological certifications. It would be customer's option to include the certification at an additional charge of US$55. Note that certification will be done at our local reputable gemological institute. Certifications takes about 3-4working days.
- All items sold at Yokdee Jadeite is guaranteed to be of A-Grade only. Our in-house certificate of guarantee will be accompanied for all purchases. Within 30 days (working and non-working) after received of item, should jadeite be found to be other than of A-Grade, with proof provided to us, we will refund you the full amount.
Refund & Exchange Policy
Returns (Only applicable for overseas customers, not applicable for locals, Singapore)
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
1) Gift cards
2) Offer/ sales item
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted
1) Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
2) Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Offer/ Sale items
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items strictly cannot be refunded.
All items have been quality checked at time of deliver, therefore, no exchange is allowed unless the item is discovered to be other than of A-Grade jadeite. This item must be certified by a reputable gemologist institute.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the following address:-
- Please ask for address.
You will be responsible for paying all shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of all shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
"Every piece of Jadeite is unique in its own ways, do look through at our collections to see which catches your eyes. We would be more than happy to receive your feedback or enquiries; you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.