Jadeite is well loved by the Chinese and wearing it is said to keep its wear safe and healthy. These days, jadeite are being modernised by designers that gives an individual piece a new look to blend into our modern world. Many a time, we do not want to loose the focus of how the jadeite should be looking traditionally. Beaded bracelets is one of the many traditional ways to be wearing this heavenly stone. With the jadeite exposed wrapping around the wrist, only for our skin to be in contact with the jadeite piece, which is said for the wearer to be able to “absorb” the jadeite energy. Alongside with the beaded bracelet is a piece of sphere shaped barrel, and if you take a look closely, you would see some carvings on it. The symbol actually signifies longevity. #oneofakind
|Weight||14.93 g (74.75 ct)|
|Inner Diameter||51 mm|
|Bead Diameter||6.8 mm x 24 pieces|
|Barrel Measurement||12mm x 1 piece|
|Shape and Cut||Sphere (Ball)|
|Colour||Dark Green; Near white with green and red|
Some inclusions and visible stone line, cannot be felt. No rough surface. Does not affect overall outlook of the bracelet. See pictures and video.
|Remarks||Item includes gift box, jadeite polishing cloth, extra rubber string and certificate of guarantee.|
Please Take Note
- Please take some time to read through our full shipping policy before purchase.
- All photos and videos are taken under natural daylight and it is non-edited. Do note that colour may differ from device to device.
- We do our best to provide you with the full descriptions and measurements. Do read them carefully. For conversions of measurements, kindly goggle for the most suitable chart according to your preference.
- All our items is not accompanied with gemological certifications. It would be customer's option to include the certification at an additional charge of US$55. Note that certification will be done at our local reputable gemological institute. Certifications takes about 3-4working days.
- All items sold at Yokdee Jadeite is guaranteed to be of A-Grade only. Our in-house certificate of guarantee will be accompanied for all purchases. Within 30 days (working and non-working) after received of item, should jadeite be found to be other than of A-Grade, with proof provided to us, we will refund you the full amount.
"Every piece of Jadeite is unique in its own ways, do look through at our collections to see which catches your eyes. We would be more than happy to receive your feedback or enquiries; you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.