When it’s comes to fashion in hair styling, you may be rather familiar with Ombré. This word derives from the French language “ #ombrer “ meaning to shade. It involves colours graduating from light to dark, and this leads to this calabash piece~ which totally adapt to the concept of ombré. A single jadeite material with a gradual light to dark shade of lavender. Mount in 18k rose gold and diamonds as a pendant. Only one piece not to be missed!
|Weight||2.68g (13.40ct) **weight including mounting|
|Shape and Cut||Carved as a calabash/ gourd (Hulu)|
|Comments||Some cloudiness and inclusions, does not affect overall outlook. See pictures and video. Jadeite customised in 18k rose gold bail.|
|Remarks||Item includes gift box, jadeite polishing cloth and certificate of guarantee.|
Please Take Note
- Please take some time to read through our full shipping policy before purchase. We offer free shipping and express shipping (surcharges applies for express shipping). Options available at check-out.
- All photos and videos are taken under natural daylight and it is non-edited. Do note that colour may differ from device to device.
- We do our best to provide you with the full descriptions and measurements. Do read them carefully. For conversions of measurements, kindly goggle for the most suitable chart according to your preference.
- All our items is not accompanied with gemological certifications. It would be customer's option to include the certification at an additional charge of US$55. Note that certification will be done at our local reputable gemological institute. Certifications takes about 3-4working days.
- All items sold at Yokdee Jadeite is guaranteed to be of A-Grade only. Our in-house certificate of guarantee will be accompanied for all purchases. Within 30 days (working and non-working) after received of item, should jadeite be found to be other than of A-Grade, with proof provided to us, we will refund you the full amount.
"Every piece of Jadeite is unique in its own ways, do look through at our collections to see which catches your eyes. We would be more than happy to receive your feedback or enquiries; you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.