The jadeite donuts are also commonly known as coins, buckle, buttons or the eyes of the Lohan. Jadeite donuts is traditional jade jewelry, which dated back in ancient Chinese era . It looks sleek on its appearance, this simple circle shape reflects Chinese traditional culture. It was called “壁 bi” in ancient times, and it has the effect of self-cultivation and body protection. In modern times, it is often used as a mutual gift between families, lovers, friends, and it means peace. The two meanings of peace are clear and express people's simple and beautiful wishes. The outer ring of the donut is round, symbolising the chaos of the vast world; the inner circle is also round, symbolising our inner peace and tranquility. The shape of the donut is similar to the shape of ancient coins. It is said that bronze coins can be used to protect the peace, but wearing coins is not very beautiful, so the donuts appear in the jade, which is both beautiful and symbolic.
|Shape and Cut||Circle (Donut)|
Perfect flawless piece. Customised 18k gold bail available at additional charge of $100. Speak with us for bespoke jewellery customisations services.
|Remarks||Sale item, non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Item includes gift box, jadeite polishing cloth and certificate of guarantee.|
Please Take Note
- Please take some time to read through our full shipping policy before purchase. We offer free shipping and express shipping (surcharges applies for express shipping). Options available at check-out.
- All photos and videos are taken under natural daylight and it is non-edited. Do note that colour may differ from device to device.
- We do our best to provide you with the full descriptions and measurements. Do read them carefully. For conversions of measurements, kindly goggle for the most suitable chart according to your preference.
- All our items is not accompanied with gemological certifications. It would be customer's option to include the certification at an additional charge of US$55. Note that certification will be done at our local reputable gemological institute. Certifications takes about 3-4working days.
- All items sold at Yokdee Jadeite is guaranteed to be of A-Grade only. Our in-house certificate of guarantee will be accompanied for all purchases. Within 30 days (working and non-working) after received of item, should jadeite be found to be other than of A-Grade, with proof provided to us, we will refund you the full amount.
"Every piece of Jadeite is unique in its own ways, do look through at our collections to see which catches your eyes. We would be more than happy to receive your feedback or enquiries; you may contact us at email@example.com.